Thank You Apgujeong Hair Salon

As my contract with Apgujeong has came to an end, I would like to take this time now to dedicate and give a shoutout to the Apgujeong Hair Salon  Team and also my hairstylist Christine a huge thank you for taking of my hair throughout the year of 2016. 

Just a short trip down memory lane thru my hair journey with them ;)


My hairstylist Christine is also no longer with Apgujeong Hair Salon so if you're intending to give Apgujeong Hair Salon a try, you can give their other stylists a go!

Apgujeong Hair Salon (Facebook page)
Apgujeong @ Bishan Junction 8
Apgujeong @ Punggol Waterway Point
Apgujeong @ Tampines 1
Apgujeong @ Tiong Bahru Plaza 

You can quote my name to get 10% off for your hair services
http://www.apgujeonghair.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment